Hearing the term “cosmetic dentistry” makes many people hesitate. They think that cosmetic dental care is only for the vain, the image obsessed, or Hollywood celebrities – surely they wouldn’t be so superficial as to want a cosmetic dental treatment!
Dig a bit deeper, however, and you quickly come to realize that most people would gladly change something about their smile if given a chance. In fact, around 48 percent of people say so! At Fairhope Cosmetic Dentistry we’re always striving to help our patients understand what cosmetic dentistry is really all about: making YOU feel good about yourself!
How Important Is A Great Smile?
Your smile is way more essential than you might realize. Study after study shows that all of us are at least a bit obsessed about our looks – in fact, the majority of people say over and over again that a good smile is more important that body type, style, or even hobbies.
It isn’t just the dating world that requires a good smile: it’s important in business as well. People consider an open, natural smile to be a sign of trustworthiness, honesty, and friendliness. In other words, a great smile will get you places no matter where you are!
It might be an unfortunate fact, but our looks play a big role in our lives – and a lot of that role is played by your teeth. If you don’t like your smile and you’re hiding it behind a closed mouth or a hand people will notice, whether consciously or not, and they will form judgements based on that simple fact.
How Does Your Smile Make You Feel?
Now we get to the real reason for cosmetic dentistry: It’s how your smile makes you feel. Nevermind everyone out there who you think might judge you for a gap in our teeth or a stain on your smile – they don’t really matter. What truly matters is what you think when you look in the mirror.
Do you like your smile? There’s roughly a 50/50 chance that there’s at least one thing you’d change about it so why wouldn’t you if you had the chance? Cosmetic dentistry exists to give you the opportunity to have a smile that you love.
If you’re comfortable with your smile a lot will come from it. You’ll feel more confident, you’ll take more chances, and you’ll be generally happier with your appearance. Don’t pass up the chance for the life benefits that could come along with that new look!
What Our Fairhope Office Can Do For You
We offer a variety of cosmetic treatments that can be custom tailored to meet your needs. We’re ready to show you what we can do as soon as you come to visit!
- Veneers: Made from wafer-thin porcelain, these false fronts for your teeth can reshape, repair, refinish, recolor, and restore your teeth. We offer several different types of veneers so you’re sure to find the perfect one to fit you!
- Gum Reshaping: If you have a smile that shows off too much gum tissue or one that’s suffering from gum recession we can fix it! We offer gum reshaping treatments that completely transform the look of your smile in just a single appointment.
- Tooth Recontouring: If you have stains, spots, or uneven enamel on your teeth we can completely recontour them for a smooth, fresh, and vibrant look. By removing an ultra-thin layer of enamel we can unlock the beautiful new one underneath.
- Tooth Bonding: Designed to do the same thing as veneers, bonding is a good alternative for patients who need instant results. Dental bonding is done in a single appointment – you’ll walk out with a perfect new smile!
- Smile Makeover: We can combine any of our cosmetic treatments into the perfect plan for your smile. In just a few simple steps you can have your dream look!
Why Wait To Transform Your Life?
Cosmetic dental care doesn’t have to be a vain, self-absorbed process. It can be truly life changing to have a look you love. At Fairhope Cosmetic Dentistry we want to be the people you come to when you decide to transform your teeth!
Schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation by calling us today at 251-210-7142 or by filling out our online appointment request form. We look forward to seeing you soon!